YOU FOUND US! This means you must be serious about networking or you care about the future of Wichita! Either way, you’ve come to the right place.
Are You Tired of Paying Through the Nose to Network Your Business?
Are You Tired of the Stress Placed Upon You to Recruit?
Wouldn’t it be nice to be a part of a group that is more focused on ways to build and grow your business than it is collecting money to build their brand? Wouldn’t it be nice to be a part of a group that actually cares about Wichita?
STOP THE NONSENSE!
Join our professional/business networking group today! We want to help grow our partner’s businesses through a structured and professional referral process that establishes meaningful, long-term relationships – WITHOUT THE STRESS & UNNECESSARY OBLIGATIONS!
Members meet bi-monthly to discuss business challenges and support each other’s businesses by sharing referrals.
There are several networking groups out there, why choose this one?
Great question! There are several distinct differences that make our program different from other programs.
- We are new and there is still plenty of room for you
- There are no points to accumulate
- While it is encouraged, there is no requirement to recruit
- There is no obligation to branch out
- You are not going to pay through the nose to participate
Why do we set it up this way?
Because business networking should be about building YOUR business, not about you helping build the business of the networking group. This is about YOU… not us.
What to Expect at Our Meetings
- Expect to talk about your business, learn about the businesses of others and exchange business cards.
- Expect to refer people and businesses you know to other members that you have come to trust.
- While loyalty is appreciated, it is not demanded. Such things are earned and we respect that. Of course you can be a part of more than one group.
- How you run your business is your business. Whether you do it full-time or part-time is none of our concern. How we can help you build it is.
- Inviting friends is appreciated but not demanded. We are about building relationships – not numbers. If you feel there is someone that would make a great fit for the group, by all means, invite them. If not, enjoy the benefits yourself.
Why is GrassFire the point of contact?
Resources to facilitate it. However, this is not really a “GrassFire Group”; this is YOUR group. Leadership is selected by its members. We are just like you; we have a business to run and adhering to networking requirements shouldn’t be our focus. This group is about the relationships you can build! GrassFire is in it with you! We have partnered with other area businesses to develop this program.
When Are The Meetings?
Meetings are bi-monthly. Dates can be found on the events page.
How Do I Join and How Do I Get Started?
Get invited! Contact us today and tell us a little bit about yourself, your business and why you are interested in our group. Someone will reach out to discuss availability.